1. Students of St. Xavier’s College shall try their best to cultivate and uphold noble ideals and high values of life and conduct. They shall take active interest in all the academic, moral, cultural and social activities of the college.
2. Every student shall try to keep up her dignity and morale in her dealings with the staff and the outsiders.
3. Students shall handle the property of the institution with care.
4. No meeting or function of any kind shall be held in the campus without the prior sanction of the Principal.
5. The students should enter the classrooms at the second bell and keep perfect silence till the lecturer enters.
6. The students are advised to consult the college notice board, every day.
7. The students should keep the college building and premises clean. Dustbins; are to be properly utilized.
8. Letters officially addressed to the Principal should enclose reply postage.
9. All dues to the Hostel will be treated as dues to the College.
10. Day scholars will’ not be allowed to meet visitors in the College,during working hours.
DBT sponsored hands-on workshop on ‘Foldscope as an education tool’ for high school students and teachersRead More
Academic Support Programme for UG students - International WorkshopRead More
International Seminar on ‘Informal Sectors in the Economy : Pertinent Issues ’ on 9th& 10th August 2018 organised by Department of EconomicsRead More