- Linda Louis has won Best Oral Paper Award-2014-2015
- Bridget Joseph K– Excellence award in teaching by Navadarshan Unit, Bolghatty (2016).
- Aparna Lakshmanan S.
- IMS best research paper in Discrete Mathematics (2013) by Indian Mathematical society
- Kerala State Young Scientist Award in Mathematics (2012) by Kerala State Council for Science Technology and Environment
Best Paper Award
- K.Manjusha . Alkaline protease from non-toxigenic Vibrio sp V26 with potential application in animal cell culture.MA College Kothamangalam (2014)
- Maya Mathew –Ameliorative Effect of Averrhoa carambola extracts on cytotoxicity produced by Metformin-at MA College Kothamangalam (2015)
- Sr. Stella
FLAIR Fellow International Lab Visit Scheme at Uppsala University, Stockholm, Sweden
FLAIR National Internship Programme at School of Applied Physics, CUSAT.
- Dr Newly Joseph, bset paper award for “Influence of modified nanoclay on the mechanical properties of HDPE-coir fibre composites” at National Seminar on Challenges in Nanoscience and Technology, CNT-2011, Ernakulam, Kerala.
- Ansa Alphonsa Antony- Dr. U.S.Nair Young Statistician National Award instituted by Indian Society for Probability and Statistics
- Revathy S, Faculty, Dept. of Zoology certificate of recognition for her composition submitted to the International essay Contest for young people organized by the Goi Peace Foundation & UNESCO.
- Revathy S, Faculty, Dept. of Zoology- First Prize for the State Level Safety Essay Competition – for General Public, conducted by National Safety Council (Kerala Chapter) in connection with the National Safety Day Celebrations, 2013 .
- Revathy S selected for FLAIR National InternshipProgramme (2014-15)
- Baby Divya (2014)- Best Presenter- Epibenthic bacterial community profiling in the oxygen minimum zone sediments. National Seminar on ‘ Climate Change and Marine Ecosystems (CCME 2014), CUSAT, Kochi.
- Dr Anila N selected for FLAIR National InternshipProgramme (2015-16)