Application form for PG Management and Community Quota.
Applicants for PG courses please read the instructions given below carefully before downloading the forms and applying.
In the light of the present scenario, candidates who are applying for Postgraduate courses may please download the application forms for PG management and community quota.
This provision (Online Applications) is only meant for students who live far away(other districts/states) and are unable to come to the college directly.
Community Quota is only available for regular courses.
Please fill the application forms (Separate forms for Regular and Self Financing) and send it (mailing address is given below)along with copy of marklists , copy of other necessary documents and Demand Draft (DD) slip/challan copy.
PAYMENT DETAILS – The required Application Fee for
Community quota DD-150/- (only for Latin Catholics)
Management quota DD -250/-
(In favour of Principal, St. Xavier’s College for Women ,Aluva)
Mailing Address – To The Admission Officer,
St. Xavier’s College for Women, Aluva
Aluva Post office, PIN-683101 Kerala, India.
Application form for PG (REGULAR)
Application form for PG (SELF FINANCING)
2020-2021 UG Admission students Fee payment.
Please click on the link below for payment. This is a direct link for fee payment
Click Here for Payment
Admission in general quota through Central Allotment Process(CAP) of Mahatma Gandhi University.
For More Information about Degree courses offered by the institution read the Prospectus-2020
Instructions for Applicants ( Applying under Community/Management Quota)
- In the light of the current situation prevailing in the country due to the Covid 19 pandemic, the applicants need not report at the colleges for verification of records except when intimated by the University.
- The admission mode will be purely online.
- The confirmation of admission shall be strictly based on the verification of original documents on a date prescribed by the University after considering the situation due to the contagion.
(The candidates should register at the MG UNIVERSITY CAP PORTAL and then the Application number obtained(from MGU Portal) after registration should be used to apply in this portal.)
Please read the following instructions carefully before filling out the application form
- Online application includes filling up the required details of applicant and payment of application fee (160 Rs) through payment gateway
- ATM Debit/Credit cards are necessary for making payment. Credit cards are preferred over debit cards
- Applicant should print the application form which is finally generated, and keep with them until requested by the University.
- An application number will be displayed during the process which may be noted for further queries
- No fee will be reimbursed in case of wrong entry made or incorrect information provided or if the applicant fails to produce the original documents at the time of admission(admission will be online)
- If your application process is incomplete, please enter the application number at the top of the page and restart the application procedure. Please do not file a fresh application.
- Applicants should file separate application form for self financing course and aided course, for the courses which are available in both streams
- Applicant should remit fee for both category, if she is applying in Management and Community Quota.Please apply for both quotas in single application and remit both the fee in same transaction
- Please note that only the final details provided by applicant as on last date of application will be considered for rank list preparation.
- Management is not responsible for the details which are entered by the applicant during the period and hence mistakes from applicants will not be considered for fee reimbursement
Please keep the following files in pdf/jpeg format (1 mb-2 mb size) before filling the application form
- Recent Passport size photograph ( taken in less than 6 months)-jpeg
- Qualifying examination pass certificate-pdf(digital)
- SSLC certificate-pdf (digital)
- Necessary documents to prove eligibility to community quota(If more than one certificate is there in a single category, all the certificates should be combined as saved as single pdf file)
- Necessary Documents to prove eligibility for community (community certificate, Income/ Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (If more than one certificate is there in a single category, all the certificates should be combined as saved as single pdf file)
- Necessary documents to prove NSS/NCC/co curricular activities and Ex-service dependant (If more than one certificate is there in a single category, all the certificates should be combined as saved as single pdf file)
To Apply –> Click here
For technical support please contact Ms. Bijisha- 8943764458- (if you encounter any problem while applying for management and community quota).